Old 12-24-2009, 05:12 AM   #59
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Self Proclaimed Illuminati Insider on Agenda for Humanity

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by lightblue
dear Truth and Integrity
in your understanding, what is it that compromises channeled materials?
It is a very good question, yet it is very difficult to answer it in few sentences. The channeled materials, for example Course in Miracle and Law of One present a very different view of the nature of reality. Are those spiritual beings as confused as we are ? Or maybe it is a deliberate manipulation of our mind to accommodate many who have a different belief system. But it was a beginning. I investigated more such as Kryon, SaLuSa, Matthew messages, Mark corner, Orion transmissions, Wings, and Valerie Donner. Some of them channel dimensional beings while others ETs. The contradictions sent in those messages were beyond comprehension; it can only be compared to the psychotic attack. When confronted by many, all of those” beings” claimed that they were the only one who carries the truth. Do they have the same hierarchy as we do?. Are they dimensional beings, ETs, or maybe manmade technology to program our mind? (In 80s Russians developed technology to influence our dreams) Maybe even it is a more prosaic explanation that they are human beings who have found an easy way to earn money by exploiting our weaknesses. As human beings, we like to enjoy our life, having a dinner with a glass of wine while watching a sunset on Capri. So, we will accept any "saviour" whether it is Jesus, ETs, maybe miraculous ascension, or even a power of our mind and emotions to change a reality so that we can have another glass of wine, without worrying about any responsibility for our spiritual growth. It was a long process for me but finally I got it.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote