View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 12:37 AM   #16
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 14th October 2008

From one Bill to another Bill, I think what needs to be kept in mind is what the majority of your interviews with Dan Burisch, David Wilcock, and many others, saying we are at a nexus point. This planet and solar system are entering a region of space with new properties. Whitley Strieber has mentioned a lot lately about energy come from the direction of Cygnus. If we are at a point where we are in control of "creating our future," what a better way of people people's mind to one thing, and that is we have massive worldwide first contact other worldly beings. I'm going to quote some stuff from my friend's website previously linked above where he puts things into perspective.
Bill "the Doctor"

Quote:
Know that any - ANY unpleasant fallout from contact will not be from those attempting to make contact with us; it will be originating with those on the ground who are operating out of fear, or from those powers that are protecting their own interests (guess you could say they are also acting out of fear). If these beings wished us harm it should come as no surprise that they could effect it swiftly and effectively once and for all, and we wouldn't even know what hit us. This is something that seems to elude a lot of people.

The FOL folks advise (above) that this process has been in the planning stages for a long time. Does this surprise you? I think a lot of people are approaching this subject as if they plan to spontaneously show up and hope for the best. That's absurd. Do you really believe that an advanced collective of races is going to embark on such an unbelievably profound undertaking without so much as considering the consequences? Nope. So what we have is something a long time in the planning, and therefore, something that is without question going to take place.

This is something, it should be known, that probably occurs to every civilized race eventually.

It is along these lines that I wanted to comment on the Youtube video I posted above from MagentaPixie2012 and her statements about "belief" being solely responsible for bringing this event to manifest. There is a lot more going on here than a hope that a ufo will appear, to be sure.

Our beliefs are tied in with our consciousness; clearly, they are inseparable. And our consciousness, as are our bodies, are composed of energy; vibration. One cannot be at a level of consciousness that holds the reality of the creator "inside" oneself - that one is in fact a creator, or the reality of intelligent, advanced beings originating from a place or dimension outside of one's own without existing at a certain level of consciousness; vibration. Indeed, the acceptance of these things as real and true are a hallmark of a certain vibratory level; as is one's ability to not only consider contact with these beings, but also having a positive (read: fearless) mindset about such contact.

The October 14 event is, to me, not just an arbitrary hope for contact, but the existence of this announcement and real possibility are a reflection of where we are as a race, vibrationally; it's our consciousness level. Understand that this is not a one-off, and if it doesn't occur then that's it. We are at a place now where these things are going to manifest.

The FOL and the folks they are involved with are using their own graph, for lack of a better word, of where we are as a species effect these contact events. These beings have a far greater understanding of where were are as a species; of what our level of consciousness is. Would it be a surprise to know that these beings may know us better than we know ourselves?

The FOL talk about gauging our reaction to these messages (and, I'm sure, much more than that) to discern the best time and method of open, first contact. It should be obvious that our reaction to this message, and others like it, would also be combined with data from sightings, news stories, individual contact events, message board forums, and other information sources. Not to mention, there are ways to gauge where we are through means that we might not even comprehend.

I also wanted to mention again what MagentaPixie2012 said in her Youtube video, and that is that these motherships (larger craft) are already in our atmosphere in an alternate dimension/reality/timeline, and that our thoughts/beliefs/intentions are making them manifest on this timeline/dimension.

I wonder exactly how "removed" this timeline is from our own. Reason being, there have been many eyewitnesses who have seen these extremely large craft in our lower atmosphere, including credible witnesses such as police, pilots, politicians, and members of the military and scientific communities.

I have seen something that I believe was only part of an much larger craft that was, to some degree, cloaked. Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot as well, has reported on a video available at ProjectCamelot.org that she has also seen a large craft actually cloak itself.

So, to me, this is not a matter of a physically different "dimension," but a matter of our willingness to be open to what is actually the logical next step.

As far as I'm concerned, these large craft are not in a different physical reality (although, I admit this takes on a completely new meaning), but they are HERE, waiting for us to be ready for their appearance.

What is interesting to me, someone who has been on alert for about two years now, is that there seems to be (including the cloud images above, if I'm correct) a subtle acclimation to this reality being undertaken. This includes sightings, contacts, news stories, as well as abnormal or unusual natural phenomena (i.e, geophysical activity, flashing lights, sky phenomena, etc.), or what would be considered mundane (e.g. chemtrails, etc.). Michael, a contactee doing weekly audio interviews at HelloEarth.info, said that we wouldn't be seeing these huge craft near Saturn (and, I suspect, similar phenomena) if we weren't being indoctrinated into the larger reality that surrounds us.

In any event, we are another day closer. I know open first contact is imminent. And I am not alone in saying, "Get the hell here!". So every day is a day closer to that event. And when that day comes the world will change forever - for the better. It may be chaotic and confusing at first, but the universe is not going to wait for everyone to play catchup - it has a way of "catching you up."
http://www.atsdeck.com
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote