View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 06:43 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Rockefeller's Ninja Goes Public With Illuminati 'Truth' About 'God

I have been following Benjamin's stories. I am not surprised at all of what he is saying. You only have to listen to Michael Tsarion to understand that pretty much of this is also covered by him.

The Iodine took me but I am a little slow. They had everything pretty well covered.

I never ever believed that God was an evil person, I rebelled in school against the threats of what would happened if we hung around with people of a different religion or race. I did believe I would go to hell if I committed certain sins. But to hate or avoid another person never sat well with me. How could a God want this. Obviously I was a rebel then.

All the stories I have read on the roman catholics, which I was raised were devistating to me. I cried for three days and now it just goes right over my head

I just know that good will win out. Even if I die, I will be in a better place. I believe that as I believe the Mayan religious leaders and all the Shamans. I believe most of what I hear from the whistleblowers and people that I have met on the net. That is all I really have right now

I believe we have a chance this time. So many of us are truly awake and with the internet we are growing everyday.

Thank you so very much for pointing that story out to me. I usually am better at finding his stories. Getting buried in all that I am doing lately

Peace and Love will win
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote