View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 02:14 AM   #58
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where's the proof of re-incarnation and past lives…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
Some say we come back to learn, how do you know this is a program and you are here to learn certain lessons? Could these merely be ideas of inspirational novelist…selling you something?
when I did my past-life-question to myself, i came up with 4 different "incarnations" that dealt with the very same thing I was dealing with in the present life (and curiously each major co-star was my husband in some form- which is what I specifically asked about). what I was shown was that I had a tendency to ignore my wants/needs in order to be 'responsible for' or "to take care of" someone else- and they were divided into the extremes of the range (total selfishness vs total sacrifice) which helped me to see that I needed to strike a balanced understanding of what "responsible" ("to care for") really means...

and since my first husband and I have parted ways, I have been "seeing" other types of relationships in my life (with the same theme/ lesson that I am working on) show up in the following years... but I never would have grown in that issue if I had not been aware of the "lesson"...

make sense?
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote