View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 12:43 AM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jesuit-Ruled CFR

In principle...what concerns me...are beings (human or non-human) who have so much power that they become corrupt and insane. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Are there any exceptions to this famous statement by Lord Acton? How long does it take for a Good God to become a Bad Satan? I fully realize that this is blasphemous talk...but it is a topic which deserves discussion. The Jesuits are not stupid. Just the opposite. The Illuminati are not stupid. Just the opposite. Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, David Rockefeller, Lord Rothschild, Pope Benedict, et al are not stupid. Just the opposite. So why are these people connected with activities which are so destructive to humanity? What the hell is going on? My answer is that they are following the orders of a corrupt and insane kingpin. God may be just as corrupt and insane as Lucifer may be. I'm just seeking a rational end to the Masters of the Universe, Star Wars, and God games. I'm basing this on the hypothesis that it is imperitive to keep rotating beings in and out of power...in an organized decentralism...to minimize corruption and mental breakdown. If I'm wrong...I'll gladly eat a heaping serving of humble pie...and wash it down with a big cup of....never mind.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-29-2009 at 12:56 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote