View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 02:13 AM   #67
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How Are We Using Our Time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
As members of this forum, we are demonstrating an interest in the mission of Project Camelot. In my own words, I would summarize that mission to be to uncover the lies the controllers of the world have foisted on us so that we have the information we need to stop the direction we're headed to and steer ourselves in a better direction - that is - take control.

Uncovering the lies, I feel, is step one. Taking control is step two.

I worry that we are mired in step one. Bickering about the details is hampering us, I think. The issues we tackle and the situation we face are so confusing and scary that it seems to me we're neglecting step two because we're overwhelmed by step one.

I'm thinking that maybe we should accept general concepts about the deception we've been subjected to, not spend time on a detailed analysis, and get on with doing something to make a difference!

What do members think about this?

On a practical level:

I think we should use our money wisely and don't buy from the corporation, why buy their products that harm?

Pay as little taxes as possible by shopping at religious thrift store-no sales tax, shop a farmer's markets, and yard sales.

Most of all don't waste anything. What are you throwing away?

I don't pay for television, I don't have a cell phone, both of which have taxes out the ying yang.

There is a lot we can do on an intimate level and I'm sure you guys can add to the list.

Grow you own food as much as possible.

Every dollar they don't get is a victory. I'm just tired of paying for it all so I am stingy now. Hope this helps.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote