View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 10:33 PM   #2
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: HOLISTIC CURES / AID in the event of no medication!!

I've heard that one of the Hopi Indians philosophies is that everything you need is within 20 feet of where you are. For one thing nature provides many cures, I'm lucky enough to live on the side of a mountain in Wales, UK - I have seen many wild herbs growing here including Sage, Chamomile, Mint - all very powerful healing herbs especially when used on an ethereal level- our vibrational fields can be maintained/healed using these simple herbs - I'm not an expert but I have practical experience of using herbal medicine - main stream medicine in the UK is a joke, the first stage is one of three prescriptions - Anti-Biotics, Pain Killers or Steroids and if that doesn't mask the symptoms enough then it's surgery or some other invasive method. First stage of healing is understanding that healing is a life long process - from the moment we are born we are dying and every 7 years every cell in your body is replaced, we create our bodies and we create our own illnesses. This may sound strange to some people and completely unacceptable to others (and I do understand this considering some of the dis-eases that can kill us), but remember you are an organism living on a planet, not a citizen of a society and you are responsible for yourself - look around you for the cures you need, they are everywhere - don't forget to smile/live/enjoy and remember that all of us have got a lot to learn/forget.
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote