View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 06:02 AM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 1947 and the Grand Deception

This is a very old post.I guess someone decided to resurect it. Maybe some of you are tired of symbolism.I feel the better we are prepared,the better we can serve. My goal is to show what is hidden in the light. I have no ill intent,i only wish to inform, because this is only piece of the puzzle ,but a major piece. Below is a better description of the inner meaning of the 4th of july to the occultist.

In the esoteric tradition,the teachings say that Christ conciousness comes as the 7th principle,in 7 stages,durring the 7th cycle of creation as the 4th element of fire, ie 4th horse. The 4th of july is a mirror of the inner work.The fire work celebration is the uniting of the male seed of potential into the dark womb of the great mother. The alchemical wedding of matter and spirit, bringing Order Out Of Kaos at the Golden DAWN, at the 4th watch,which is sunrise.
Notice the xxxx that supports the tower in the pic below.

<< Matthew 14 >>
King James Bible

22 And straightway Jesus constrained his disciples to get into a ship, and to go before him unto the other side, while he sent the multitudes away. 23 And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone. 24 But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary. 25 And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea. 26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear. 27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. 29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. 31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt
. 32 And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased. 33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.
A major obstacle the aspirant must overcome on the journey to self discovery is doubt ,that creates fear. The hebrew word for doubt is .This is the first city that was conquered in the old testament.Around the wall 7 times,7 days and 7 trumpet blast.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-07-2009 at 06:12 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote