View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 09:53 AM   #85
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CHRISTIANITY and avalon : a question from clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by undetected View Post
(In a query to ctophil)... Well I was curious about your definition of evil. You explained evil as following of darkness, so I asked what you mean by darkness, and you point me back to evil. Anyway, doesn't matter, I've had too many talks with bible freaks in my life and it leads nowhere else than to destruction of any logic.
I can't answer for ctophil, but...

'evil' = 'live' spelled backwards because the same energy from the same source is involved in both types of expression. Evil is negative energy expressed through the distorted lens of the outer mind and emotions. These expressions of the lower-ego are vibrationally 'dead' because the energy is trapped in the form of a lower vibration and cannot rise into it's essential spiritual vibration until it is transformed by the inner-Christ.

As we transmute the mental/emotional egoic lens (by entering the "inner-kingdom" or realising the "inner- Christ") we can, like Jesus, be the 'open door' for the flow of spiritual energy from the inner- Christ to the outer world. Our expressions are then spiritual and therefore 'alive' not 'evil'.

That's why Jesus said: "I AM the open door which no man can shut"

And why Moses said: "I have set before you Life and Death. Choose Life!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by undetected View Post
He (Yaweh) "had to destroy"? Who told him so? He creates something, lets it act on its own, it doesn't work out the way he'd like it, so he slaughters everyone. You have a free will but if you don't do what I tell you, I kill you. How is that a free will? JHVH is a terrorist.
It's not too dificult to come to that conclusion but it's a misunderstanding.

The slaughter of man by man and even the ferocity of mother nature are created by the mind of man. The scriptures often reveal the karmic law by having the 'LAW' speak in the first person. That is, the 'LORD' is the 'LAW' in it's impersonal aspect.

"I will write my law on their inward parts
I shall be their God (within them) and they shall be my people."

When we violate the law of love in our interactions with each other the karmic law returns our expressions to ourselves. Whether we see it as the LORD delivering his judgement or the impersonal working of the LAW it's the same. A spiritual teaching sometimes accomodates man's misapprehensions and sometimes it challenges them. Over a long period of time the same teaching is presented in different ways (in the bible and the religious texts of different cultures).

Karma = "Whatsoever a man shall sow, that shall he also reap"

We have freewill. We can use it to grow spiritually by serving others. Or we can selfishly violate others inalienable rights to life, liberty and happiness. It's our choice. The spiritual adepts are 'One with God'. As the 'open door' or instrument of the LAW of love they do not force humanity to stop behaving badly. They guide and teach the law so that we can make enlightened choices in expressing our freewill. They understand that nations and individuals have karma, some more than others depending on our actions and our failures to act. They do not prevent the working of the karmic law and at certain times the return of karma is ferocious in equal measure to man's own ferocity 'sown' over a long time period, in this case around 25800 years (a "great cycle"). It is the end of an age (the "end times") and a mountain of karma is due.

At critical junctures like this the adepts can intervene to steer the return of karma where it is due. Individuals and nations can be helped to see destruction before it arrives and shown a higher way but if that guidance (through our own hearts) is ignored then the karma must descend and become physical. The return of karmic energies cannot be prevented but the adepts teach us how to transmute it by rising into a higher state of consciousness. That is the extent of their intervention. If "alien saviours in UFOs" are openly "disclosed" to us they will be the smiling assassins.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote