View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 09:56 PM   #89
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: DNA Activation??

Borrasca I am glad you ask, healing through the solfeggio. My friend I was diagnosed with severe damage lungs, failing heart and accelerated bone decay about a year and a half ago. The reason I am so eager to post information is that it saved my life. I fail every single lung test there is. I am not only breathing I can run. I have not visited a doctor in about a year. This is just one story. Why did it work ? That's what I've been researching for over a year. We need every little bit of help to improve the quality of our lives. The results are mind blowing. My family is extatic, my friends cannot believe I am still alive. I cannot believe that I am still alive. The damage to my lungs was so severe I would only manage to sleep a hour or so at a time. My body just hurt too much. I sleep just like a baby now. There are a lot of things we have still to discover, this is one of them. What is the true potential of these frequencies I am studying and conducting research, I guess till I die. I know my children will continue with the research, after all they are the subject of the SF's investigation. Stay safe and be happy Borrasca.

http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...alscience.html

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-22-2008 at 04:25 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote