View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 08:39 AM   #12
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CHRISTIANITY and avalon : a question from clark

Hi Clark... a few related questions for you.

Are you a materialist or do you at least suspect that there are higher planes of reality including, ultimately, our origin in planes of spirit?

If you do know or suspect the multi-dimensional reality then could that be what Jesus the Christ and Guatama the Buddha (and others) were really talking about? At least in language that could be understood by people in a certain state of consciousness yet interpretable by "he who has ears"? ... And that those truths are progressively revealed and further elaborated upon over subsequent centuries? If they were talking about personal and universal multi-dimensional reality, could they have been seriously misinterpreted either through ignorance or by design?

These are the important questions for me and so even though i was brought up in the fundamentalist catholic church (until i was 13) much later i looked into the bible and the buddhist and vedic teachings and discovered what they really meant. At first, that discovery was helped along by aware people who explained the obvious to me, yet my soul confirmed. I realised that all that worship of an external God or gods and dependence on an external savior -- through the mediatorship of an external priesthood -- is a power construct calculated for obvious reasons of control, to distort the true inner relationship of the individual to the universe.

Once apon a time the church would torture and kill you if you dared question their false interpretations of the teachings of Jesus and other biblical personalities. Nowadays the powers controlling religion can only heavily polarise their flock against anything that could burst their own bubble while condemning the rest of us to hell, as usual. For that relative impotence on their part, we can thank the protestant (as a first step) and American revolutions for the civil and religious liberties that allowed us to say no to them.

But rust never sleeps. More insidiously, the 'old money' is simultaneously sponsoring an avalanche of new age fluff to counteract whatever progressive revelation has been given over the past 140 years or so. Their obvious motto since they shangheid Jesus has been... If you can't lick'em, smear your garments in horse**** and join'em.

Naturally my POV is premised on the fact that there is a true brotherhood of spiritual adepts who've been working for ages to raise the consciousness of humanity. Many of them have incarnated with us. I know they exist and that that is their passion and work.

But they (and we) have always been deliberately opposed by a black brotherhood who try to prevent our knowledge of the multidimensional self and universe. Now that they can no longer prevent that knowledge (due to the work of the true brotherhood) they instead concede certain truths yet poison them with their own spin wherever possible. Almost every point of truth is twisted with a counterpoint which vaguely resembles it but which is calculated to decieve the seeker.

It's a cliche for sure Clark Kent, but .... drum roll... 'don't throw the baby out with the bathwater'. What the black brotherhood did to the person and teachings of Jesus, they are doing again in the present to misrepresent the teachings of the brotherhood of which he is a part. While there are souls in the material plane who can potentially awaken to spiritual reality there will always be opposition to that awakening.

This is the battle of armageddon. It goes on within the consciousness of man (between the soul and the ego) and it rages externally between the spiritual people on earth and those dedicated to eradicating our spiritual expression from the face of the earth. There's only one way to escape...

Knock knock
who's there?
armageddon
armaggedon who?
armageddon outa here!

Self- transcendence is the true message of Jesus. It's the only way outa here.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote