View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 04:38 PM   #63
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Do you think David Wilcox is a false prophet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedrake View Post
Absolutely! Excellent post

In one of David's videos he talks about how there are other people that have the same people match up in their life that Edgar had, just like David has; and I think he said that one of them was even in the same line of work as David.

I think there is something to be learned from this in that as we continue on our path back to Source, we start becoming like minded; and I think this is a clear case of that.

So I don't think it is trying to play on your ego, but show you that it is just part of what happens to us when we decide to become 'service-to-self' oriented and let Universal Spirit happen and flow through us.

-Love and Light-
Imo David Wilcock IS the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce with the caveat that 'reincarnation' is multileveled and NOT linear.
Many people besides David can assume all or part of the 'soulwave' energy of Edgar. David Wilcock so has agreed on a 'soul level' to blend with Edgagr Cayce on the physical level to 'play and give a voice to Edgar Cayce' ''across the dimensional veil'.

Perhaps I should say here, that the concept of an individual soul is somewhat a misnomer if applied to the lower dimensional realms.
Each and every one of you is an Individuated Soul as a part of the 'God-Soul' or whatever you would like to term it.
As a partial 'GodSoul' then you became a Multidimensional Family-Group-Soul, expressing in multiple densities/dimensions.

Then it becomes like a movie to be scriptwitten, produced, directed and acted.

Can anyone of you not play Cleopatra in movie number 1 and play Eliza Dolittle in My Fair Lady in movie number 2?
Can not your sister then 'swap roles' and so on?
If any of you would like to participate as Marie Antoinette in Napoleon Bonaparte's bedroom - just imagine it - you may get a few surprises if your intent is emotionally charged though.

Love Abrax
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote