View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 01:11 AM   #50
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why I am gladly a Luciferian.

Thanks to all replies.

It's very clear from the words of many that my original post was not even read or understood correctly. That's fine. Lucifer as you think of it is far more real to you than it is to me.

I'm atheistic but spiritually minded. I don't believe in external god forces, I believe in myself and my own personal god force. Yes, labels are limiting, but I choose to use Lucifer because etymologically it is appropriate. The fear factor does its job in scaring off people not intelligent enough to truly grasp the ideas at hand.

Lucifer has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Christian satan. I tried to explain the name should have never, ever come to mean satan in the first place, yet people still think Lucifer = Satan. Not true. I'm not a satan worshipper, I worship nothing other than the divinity I see within myself and all of nature.
What true purpose is given to the act of worship? If one imagines an all encompassing God, of the sort that monotheists would have us believe, it can be seen that God is full of all the qualities that man wishes he could have for himself, full of divine power and knowledge. Man just cannot comprehend or accept that these things are not so alien to him that he must expel them from himself and onto an otherworldly being, when in fact these qualities are his destiny if only he would work towards them relentlessly and with full personal responsibility.

Man has always felt inferior to the god force in nature. He has deified both the best and worst of himself into an external "other" to which his adoration and attention is focused upon. But the only result of this has been a distortion of reality to suit the needs of man by way of a delusional projection into which man has been able to channel all his base needs, emotions and most forbidden desires into an "objective" absolute reality.

This whole endeavour has been utterly dishonest from the very beginning. Man has sought what truth may be said of the world around him and in doing so has crossed the line between distinguishable knowledge and elaborate speculation masquerading as truth. Why is he not honest with himself in recognising that he alone, and all of the forces that are within him, is all that can ever be personally verified?

A lot of people talked about the "heart" as being superior to the mind... What are you talking about? The heart does nothing but pump blood around the body to keep it alive. What you are referring to is a certain "sense" or collective thought processes which are... where? In the MIND. The "heart" as you speak of it is a part of the divine spark which is in the brain, the house of the mind. It's not literally in the heart, or the stomach, or anywhere else.

My reasons in posting this was to give people a different view of Luciferianism from all the pseudo-satanic babble that is spoused so often by conspiracists who are against the NWO. Luciferianism (provided it is not theistic) is not a bad or negative thing. It's a certain way of looking at the world and the self in a philosophical and aesthetically pleasing (to some) manner. That is all.

I'm a light-hearted person. I bear good will to others, provided I see in them a sense of self-responsibility in the way they conduct themselves in the world. Some people truly are bottomfeeders who do nothing for themselves or anybody else, society's parasites. I feel it is not a bad thing to have no compassion for such people, and have no guilt for not ecompassing them in altruism. We must all take responsibility for ourselves in this world and we all have the power to change how we interface with reality. That, to me, is Lucifer - but happily I agree it is impersonal, unnamed, and seen differently from person to person.

Love and light to one and all.

Last edited by Zelphael; 11-18-2008 at 01:22 AM.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote