View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 12:15 AM   #16
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: surprising message from spirit about Obama "victory"

sweet, yes, right on!!

Listen, until this channeling came through yesterday, I was totally in the "this is BS" camp. Totally. I felt that he was totally mind controlled, and the rhetoric was BS and everyone believing it was a mind-controlled drone who didnt' want to take responsibility for themselves.

But here's what happened to me. I TOTALLY trust spirit-I have been channeling this consciousness for several years and it has always proven to be accurate to the highest truth, when I've been able to confirm it. I've learned to trust it. OPening my heart to this message has totally shifted my internal energies today.

There IS a shift happening since this election. The energy shift is REAL! MANY of us are feeling it.

Also, last year, an Arcturian from the Galactic Federation told me that the Orions had joined the Galactic Federation, a prerequisite of which is that they have to "clean up the mess that they made" with our governments and military. Sort of making them "clean up their act."

In addition, I was told that before the Oct. 14th thing that was "supposed" to happen, the "reptilians" were being told to either discontinue interfering with humanities natural spiritual evolution, or they would face quarantine for what would be several million years in our time, so that they could "catch up" with their spiritual evolution before they could rejoin the cosmic family.

I didn't post this, because I wasnt' sure about it, but the ETs that I was channeling (they are always Galactic Federation members) said that if the reptilians agreed to stop interfering, then they wouldn't have to "show up" for the Oct. 14th event. They said the only reason they would've shown up would've been to accelerate our consciousness expanding because the reptilians would not step down. In other words, if we had our consciousness stimulated in such a strong way, it would undermine the NWO order satanic agenda very rapidly, however, that would've only been if they did not agree to stop interfering. So, maybe they did agree to stop interfering....

anyway, we shall see! Just keep on meditating and staying heart centered, and above all~ LOVE OURSELVES!!!

~OM AH HUM~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote