View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 01:33 AM   #8
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What does a new world look like?

very nice vision Myplanet2,
mine is similar...I imagine the new world…the new paradigm, to be straight and simple, kind of like the desires and dreams of a child.
Self responsibility governs all. Earth belongs to its human inhabitants and no government exists to claim its ownership, the only government is the community working together.
Human actions are driven by the desire to share all the abundance that the earth can make available. Concern for the satisfaction of the other is key in every aspect of cooperation. There is no form of competition. Everyone who walks on the planet has a feeling of love and empathy for everyone he meets. When someone, anyone, walks into your house you feel as good as you would feel today when best friends or relatives are visiting you.
As far as the human body, the earth, and the overall environment are concerned, the human DNA is developing, taking the body potential towards full capacity. Health problems typical of the old world have basically disappeared. Earth has healed from previous human damage, offering a fertile environment for simple sustainable living.
Humans apply the 4 laws of the universe (Attraction, Intention, Allowance, resulting in Balance) positively in their everyday lives, so their mind/body complex enjoys a state of balance that brings about good overall condition.
From a social point of view, humans live in groups or communities, all work for the common good, most are able to perform many different tasks that range from technical ones to hunting/fishing (respecting criteria similar those of the aboriginal hunters) to building and gardening etc. There is no worry about ever not being able to fulfill primary needs (love, food, shelter), and there is cooperation with other planets for the production of hi-tech components. All technology is developed, distributed and used respecting the “ecosystem” in an overall sense (i.e. inclusive of the desire to maintain a simple lifestyle with abundance but no luxury).
Villages blend with nature and look more beautiful than the most beautiful “historic” village of the old world.
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote