View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 05:33 PM   #13
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: URGENT! BREAKING..just as Billy Meier took photos, San Francisco is about to be f

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
not sure how to deal with all these posts that have nothing to do with these threads...workin on it...
That would be the source:
http://www.emergingearthangels.com/2...1.23.2010.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
perhaps they chose that life stream to help others??
Also I understand that many of us are from an ET civilization and sent here to be part of a coming special and planeteray event, while incarnated in a terrestrial human body. I'll make a guess that the job of journalist somehow still exists in advanced civilization and that having one of your own people incarnated here allows you to get the most benefit from an event you're interested in as a civilization. So being incarnated here as an ET journalist would be more to help your own ET kind in the first place. Whatever experience you chose for your incarnation, and however you managed to live it, as long as you did live it and didn't abort, then that's what has value and you're bringing it back to where you came from.

I'm just throwing it in as a different take on the "why are we here" question. In other words, yes "to help others", but don't try too hard finding who are these others, they might not be here on Earth.

Last edited by metaw3; 01-28-2010 at 05:36 PM.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote