View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 09:52 PM   #22
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: have you healed yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
My son can do this too but he says he "takes it on". Is this the way it works for you also ? I have since given him some tools to working on preventing this.
hi mntruthseeker ...

if i can answer this ... no ... your son is not meant to take on that of which he heals of another ...

when i first became a reikimaster ... at times this would happen for me ... someone's pain in their legs, etc. would decrease or simply be gone and yet i was the one experiencing the same after the session ...
not as intensely i am certain as they might have had it but enough that it was annoying for the remainder of the day ... by morning it would have dissipated ...

it is a learning experience ... took a little practise ... to heal in such way one has to be free and clear of their ego ... to simply be a pure and neutral instrument for energy flow ... to have the intention of course but then to just be ... no pushing from ego ... no wanting ... wishing ... hoping ...
to just ALLOW for the process ... to allow space for the healing to be ... leaving all else out of the equation as i had come to know everything else ... my ego ... not so pure and not of clarity ...

i came to know that was when i would take pains and discomforts on ... i wasn't allowing my self as simply an instrument to be ... i wasn't in being ...

the freer and clearer the better ...

a matter of placing the intention ... within the heart ...
allowing for the process ...
and trusting it will be so ...

as soon as i began doing this from a completely neutral place within ... no worries ... concerns or thoughts of the outcome ... was when the attachments stopped and i no longer took anything on ...

quite interesting actually ...
ask your son to take his personal self out of the equation ...
allow for the healing to take place ... THROUGH him ...
trust the healing energy will flow where it needs to go ...
and heal ...

it just takes a little practise ...
good practise for just BEing ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote