View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 02:37 AM   #12
Kusala
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Just been told not very nicely by husband to stop reading this stuff.

Hey Tuza,
I feel this thread. Change, growth, and transformation are always challenging for partners, spouses, mates. It seems there is an inherent threat for many people when we begin to explore any new pathway. That goes for friends and family as well as I've gleaned from some other post. Questiny said it well...it is a lonely road to find truth and wisdom...perhaps more so when it has been found.

Some people in my life are wary of my relentless research, this growing urgency within, which I have to modulate daily. I really only articulate what is coalescing intuitively, in small doses with those that I am closest to. It is a delicate balance that we have to find with our partners, friends, etc. So much is happening so rapidly and as Firehorse said wisely, we still have to engage with the "surreal matrix" that still predominates many people's reality. It's maddening in a sense...and yet, an enigma which we must coexist with and be compassionate around. It's part of our practice.

Peace and blessings to you (and your husband).
Kusala is offline   Reply With Quote