View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 07:19 PM   #148
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by macleodmunro View Post
Hi everyone,
i feel like i'm butting into a conversation as i haven't posted since the first page, but i've always been here checking the chatter.

Great stuff with your dad Shaun. It's like letting a few tatties out of the sack we're all carrying on our backs.
It can be quite a burden when nobody wants to listen.

Although i had some success with a workmate yesterday. i told him all about the treasonus acts of 9\11 and 7\7.
But then i said i might be getting sucked into some fantasy world, as i was worried he might think i was off my head.
To my surprise he said, no no Paul, i think you're right.
I told him how we're all busy watching mindless drivel on the telebox to see what's going on around us.

I also had a surprise result a couple of weeks ago when i was working in a sheltered housing complex.
I started talking to the warden about my resent interests and she was keen to learn more. I told her i had this DVD called zeitgeist that would open her eyes, but i couldn't give her it as it belonged to someone else. So she brought through her laptop to the lounge and got the DVD from my van and left her watching it, as i had work to do.

When i returned about an hour later there was another warden and 3 carers sitting watching with her, all glued to the screen.
They all seemed to belive what they were seeing, but were probably a bit shocked.
Lets hope they tell others what they saw and sow some seeds themselves.

PEACE AND LOVE FROM PAUL
Its amazing what can happen Paul.
People are becoming ready to hear.

My favourite author is Eckhart Tolle, he has sold millions of spiritual books.
"The Power of Now" his first book was the number one best seller of all books on the New York Times best seller list -- thats cool.

The miracle is that now people are ready to read them.
If the books went out 20 years ago he would have been lucky to have sold a few thousand.

Keep doing what your doing, some will listen some will not.
Thats the way it is.

Best regards Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote