Thread: Bizarre E-Mails
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 05:09 AM   #19
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bizarre E-Mails

Wolfman, the way you explain emails makes those seeming synchronicities very understandable. However, I'm finding it happening with BOOKS from the library, that I choose off the shelf!

I recently listened to Bob Dean's new interview on Camelot, which starts with him describing The Ararat Anomaly. A couple days later I bring home a book from the library that is basically a SciFi novel about Roswell and other UFO events, but it also describes a "Special Events" team from the US finding Noah's ark on Ararat. I had chosen this book by its title and the blurb only, not reading into the text. The book is Event by David Lynn Golemon. I had never heard of him before.

I recently read some things on the web about indigenous peoples of South America who consider most white people to be dead people. On that same trip to the library, I bring home a books-on-tape about a South American native who believes white people are dead people. He goes to the US, the Dead Land, to try to stop the logging operations of the company destroying the mahogany forest in his country. The title is Night of the Jaguar by Michael Gruber. I have never read this author before, and, again, chose the tape based on the title and the blurb, which does not mention anything about this character's beliefs.

These are only the most recent examples. They seem to happen all the time.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote