Old 09-26-2008, 09:37 AM   #53
SHAMANKA
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Hi Shaun et all.
Agree with you.

I was in sales myself some years back. Its softly soflty catchee monkey. Your not selling -- just helping people to get what they want.
We all want peace in our lives.

I find it easiest to start with the weather --- its changing-- people will agree --
water is rising -- most will agree-- best to be a bit further from the sea just in case, ( insurance companies not keen to insure sea side homes)-- Higher ground best, safer -- most will agree. A self suficient life style would be a good thing-- most would agree. No fear just attraction -- all positive.
No need to mention spiritual -- aliens-- conspiracy. If they know about this stuff it will come out.

Their are lots of people waking up jut now. Many are into Angels and are channeling messages from Archangels or Jesus. Study groups like the Course in Miracles, one that I go to In Findhorn abound.

Millions read spiritual books by enlightened people, there is a big difference between enlightened and awake. A mass awakening is happening because the Totality --God/Creator wants this to happen.

The opportunity for full enlightenment is 1000 times greater than at any time in the past. Each soul that makes it through the narrow gate -- the eye of the needle-- makes it easier for the rest and so it goes on.

As you grow spiritually you radiate energy (auric--field expands) this lifts people whom you will never even meet. You are allready a radient zone. Its just that more together will strengthen -- power up-- the energy radiating. This changes the conscious level of others, they wake up from the inside out we are an unseen catyalist.

If I talk about the path of enlightenment in great depth it might get scary so I wont --- only joking.
Regards Chris
Wise words Greybeard, I agree with you as I am sure the others will. Would someone be kind enough and take the time to transcribe what happens at the meeting for folk like me who cant make it?

As regards being there, I will be in spirit and available on chat here as well.
I live by the sea so there are some gloomy boxes being ticked, but so much conflicting info about so many aspects to all this.

I remain strong and positive, I have to be but I also feel *supported* if that makes sense, been 0on this path for a while and it now makes sense to me why certain areas of reading/learning have come my way.

I firmly believe we influence our reality and our world- and making responsible wise choices, even small ones, makes a difference. I agree with what has been said on this thread and there are some inspiring energies here that have suprised me, its good to see the spiritual warrior ethos and pragmatism playing its part. It will be an interesting meeting I am sure.

I am still learning how to use this forum,so forgive me if I am not in sync with where people are *at* here, I have to work at odd times of the day.
Love to all.
I am trying to gradually add the crew here on my friends list
SHAMANKA is offline   Reply With Quote