View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #36
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Hi all my brothers and sisters.

sorry but I have a new baby so I am not on as much as I would like but that’s not to say things are not in motion.

I was hoping to get the interest of you all behind a bit of land I’m trying to procure in the east of Scotland rogart to be precise. A figure of £3000 has been mentioned for 1 acre of land, but no doubt we would have legal costs and plus costs to get it up and running like equipment, a communal caravan of sorts, but funds are a major problem for everyone, but the more of us who are interested in this, the cheaper it will be for all of us. Anyway this is just a wee note to let you know that this is possible and in motion, I speak again to the farmer either next Tuesday or Friday, so will have more information, if he is willing to sell us an acre. I have told him that we do not wish to build a house on it, well as in building I said we might want to build an earth house and to try desperately to sustain ourselves off the land, I have also told him there will be a few people doing this together.

I would be very interested to hear how many, if any of us Scottish ground crew would be interested in such a venture and any ideas, how we can get the necessary funds.

Help us to help our self’s for our highest and best good for all concerned

My love
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote