View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 03:43 AM   #218
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post

the following day, the great spirit left a message on the roof over my office.

i can only speak from my own experiences about this opportunity with the ancient site. and from those experiences, this energy is commanded by gaia herself. she is a sentient being and agreed to the terms long long ago about this energy. ancient sites are being stirred awake all over the world now, the ancient energy has awakened and is touching us all in our many bodies.

the information that is being transmitted now, is filtering in thru our mind field. it is lighting up our RNA/DNA. who we are, where we have come from, why we left ourselves messages all over the world for this time of great consciousness expansion, and what we are going to do next.

we knew long ago, and even enlisted the help of, peoples who would help us find the depths of ourselves. those people would give us many opportunities to find our voice, our breath, and a deeper understanding of who we really are. we put it all in our plans, and back up plans. those same people are now at the cross roads, and we are re.membering...

as we continue to rise higher on the light scale, we are bringing all we have made wisdom, with us. we are great healers. and i thank you all for the courage and love you have for all that IS and your service during these great changes and expanding consciousness.
WOW!!! Thank you Unlimited Mind

This is amazing! Nice Bird House! I had a similar experience...you may have seen the pictures i posted a while back... Bird Pants

I have also stumbled across what I think may be some kind of ancient lay line... or energy center. I am going to explore some more when the weather gets a little more like spring here. I found a special and powerful stone there that i suspect was from a previous life but who knows I had a very interesting picture show up on my wall with sunlight lines and my map. Just the way it came through the window and put some markings on my map...when the great spirit speaks its devine... But thats a story for another day...maybe I will share the photo some time...anyway.

Thank you so much for keeping sharing your adventure! Have fun Peace JT!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote