View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 01:58 AM   #144
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

I don't know the identify of this member mntruthseeker. Should I?

I can tell you that the divide and conquer approach is working wonders right about now. Instead of focusing on me, why don't we focus on the matter at hand and let Bill and Kerry sort things out? Without them we would not be here interacting. Furthermore, without them, perhaps even Veritas wouldn't exist, since I have to admit they were a catalyst/motivator for me as well.

If I had known that commenting about the person in question and saying I met him was going to be taken out of proportion when I was simply part of a thread that I didn't even originate, I would have refrained from participating. Those who know me know I don't take sides and remain neutral.

I'm sure many are in shock right now about what is transpiring, and the best course of action, in my honest opinion, is to stand back and let Kerry and Bill sort things out between themselves. This is their project. We are here because of them. I was banned from ATS immediately after I started Veritas (makes you wonder why) and Project Avalon welcomed me. I will always be thankful for that and for the new friends I made here.

Cheers,

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 03-04-2010 at 03:13 AM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote