View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 01:18 AM   #137
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Normally I would agree Waitinginthewings but I'm shock at what happened here tonight.

I am shocked at Mel jumping all over Redtailhawk on this forum

Shocked and saddened that he wuld do that and insinuate that Tone3 was spreading rumors

Anyhow it has me wondering what is going on.

I know that I certainly owe Bill an apology for ever doubting what he wrote, but I learned a lesson, thats for sure
I am loosing the plot here (I think) its becoming confusing with the "he said", "she said" .

Frankly I am starting to think that a whole lot of bad energy has been dumped on Bill/Kerry & Mel & another of the good guys out there.

Maybe us members should take a step back & consciously send some good energy their ways....I think they need it now. They are being torn every which way.

I do want to share here, that ever since I read about Kerry teaming up with Jake or (whoever) he is......a RED FLAG went up for me. I am really concerned about her safety now. I cannot explain this feeling I have, suffice to say that I trust my instincts after learning the lesson the hard way.

I hope she will take time out and evaluate what she is doing before its too late.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote