Old 02-02-2010, 08:37 AM   #85
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami View Post
A lady from Northern Norway, sent this message

EVERYBODY IS LYING ABOUT THE NORWAY SPIRAL

First: Thanks to all of you for a stunning work...I'm amazed by the effort, time and persistence some of you have done here..!

I've been watching this thread for days - and also the recent pictures from Nasa...there IS something there, and they're trying to hide occasionally. Our lady friend is referring to a thread by 2cents here at GLP about the spheres around the Sun

What I also wanted to add in these "weired times" is this:

People all over the world are SO wrong about where this picture of The Norway Spiral was taken:

[link to www.universetoday.com]

This is NOT from Tromsø - where the Eiscat is located! WISEUP what this friend is saying is so important and if Wilcox and co won't listen, it means they are feeding us ********, the guy is pot on, it doesn't get light there until nearly lunch time

It’s from an island called SKJERVØY. Jan Petter Jørgensen took it, and it show’s where he works, Lerøy Aurora – located at Fiskenes. [link to www.nordlys.no]

The direction of the spiral is east,north-east – towards Kvænangen.

Map: [link to www.kvasir.no]

I have the information from a local newspaper - but that article was only printed in paper, not on web. [link to www.framtidinord.no]

They interviewed Jan P. Jørgensen, and he explained how he came to take that picture on his way to work that morning. I've lived there myself, so I know the surroundings...

This link is to another newspaper where he tells the direction (east), but everybody seems to automatically believe it's Tromsø: [link to www.vg.no]

The sun doesn't get over the horizon for 2 months from 21. Nov until 21. Jan...and we definitely didn't have any sunrise at 7.45 in the morning 9. DEC...

We get a slight appearance of daylight around 11-12 mid day...depending on the date of month.

I've tried to make both Wilcock and Amini understand this, both they don't seem to correct anything....

Well - the future is exciting anyway, and whatever is meant to be will be...

Greetings and take care...

http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/01/p...carefully.html
This is a great point that I've been waiting for someone to address. The following is from a comment from a reader right in the comments section of David's ebook.

Quote:
There are some flaws in the section about the Norway Spiral, the long exposure shot (with the gates in front and jagged peaks in the background) is NOT taken in Tromsø, but in Skjervoy, some distance north of Tromso. And that means that the blue "ray" is not coming from anywhere remotely close to EISCAT.

[Moderator: We are aware of this. David has not had time to create an update to this effect. It does not change the fact that a variety of technologies exist that could create this spiral, but it clearly was not a missile.]
So David is aware of it but he's going to have to adjust that entire section where he goes into specifics about the location of the event proving that it couldn't have been launched from the White Sea etc. He is apparently in no hurry and it makes the whole ebook seem sloppy in my opinion.

One thing no one seems to address either is the face in the building of the daytime youtube video of the tetrahedron ufo. I mean, look at it. There's a friggin guy superimposed over that skyscraper. The daytime video is definitely fake. In fact it's so fake that it's ridiculous for it to even be in the ebook. He never says the daytime video is legit, but he doesn't point out the obvious that there is a man superimposed over one of the buildings.

Does that invalidate the nighttime UFO video? Not necessarily, but still, addressing something so obvious would be nice if you're going to go to the trouble of including it at all.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote