View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 03:59 AM   #42
Merkhava
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gathering a list of peoples skills/ experience/ offerings

I'm a robotics engineer for a multi-billion dollar international corporation. I'm a former nuclear engineer from the US Navy- Gulf War I veteran.

Skill sets include installation, calibration, diagnosis and repair of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems. Can work with wood, metal and PVC. Can design and build my own plumbing and pump systems. Can build geodesic dome structures.

Hobbies are:
1) aquaculture and hydroponics - I grow my own fish (tilapia) in my backyard as well as grow vegetables year round in my greenhouse. All systems were designed and built by my own hand.
2) water filtration - designed and built my own water filtration system for my house to remove chloramines and fluoride.
3) Solar power - made my own system to run my aquaponics system
4) Free energy - working on electrical experiments to convert water to hydroxy gas beyond the Faraday limit. Also working with electrical motor-generator systems to power factor correct circuits for maximum efficiency.

Willing to consider relocating and joining a serious community of other high quality people and deploy my skill sets to help, if things go so bad and I have to get my family to safety. My wife is a medical consultant from China with specialty in kidney transplants and also trained in acupuncture and acupressure and Asian traditional medicine.
Merkhava is offline   Reply With Quote