View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 10:42 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Ortho-

3 years ago I had my second near death experience. It was not like the first one.

I went through an eye (yes a physical one) and there were voices speaking to me in a language I couldn't understand (sounded ancient for lack of better description) I did not feel well as this was happening and was filled with despair at the realization of what was happening.

It's a bit hard to explain but I felt this was some all seeing eye construct one passes through in certain areas of the Matrix so to speak.

When I told my ex husband (he being a researcher of ancient Egyptian archeology and lore) mentioned that it sounded like the eye of Ra.

I can write more but to this day don't like recounting that experience because it really left me shaken.

I've come to some conclusions about Lucifer myself that are similar to yours. Seems to be a main hacker in the Matrix.
Thank-you eleni for your insight and honesty. You have gone through a lot. I won't ask questions...but I always appreciate what you have to say. What little I know...is second hand information. You have lived it.

I just want our world to move beyond the hocus-pocus and mumbo-jumbo. I want this world (and solar system) to be governed by Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...as a non-theocratic union of spirituality and state. Perhaps at some point...Ra might even say Amen to that! Come to think of it...Ra might HAVE to say Amen to that...for this concept to become a reality. Hope springs eternal.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote