Thread: Indigo
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 01:38 PM   #44
GoingToFast
Banned

Default Re: Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
donīt worry, everything would end being as always, so boring and irrelevant.... this forum, all forums... with people ranting about primitive spiritual things, useless for me. thatīs how i feel, iīts not my fault

and me, so alone and hugely powerful at the same time, that i donīt really know how to go on properly.

here, an individual makes himself leader without acknowledge there are other persons much far advanced than him in therms of spirituality. yes, i know that to say im more advance than X is a sin, but in reality, there are beings more advanced than "x". So, if this point just stated now is nonsense, itīs nonsense to try to identifiy individuals to keep them to be sheep. At the same time, those sheep deserve to remain as sheep if they choose to buy that silly option.

I have to try to say my word, no matter what. if you ban me, ok, if you donīt like me, ok, if you donīt want to be my friend, ok, but still, the most important thing, is to say what i have to say. None of you will steal me that right. I will only use it on limited circumstances.

Thatīs why i am a lurker, an observer; i donīt play any role here, very aware of what i want to do here on this planet. Im far beyond all this scenerio, but curious still on what this humans want to do in this rare times.
Racsouran, hasnīt it occurred to you that maby you yourself are an Indigo-child , I have been reading this thread and from what I see when I read your posts is that you fall under many of the criteria that Infinity is stating in hear original post. Racsouran turn of your computer walk out the door and out into the real world the world you can not escape from, go to the nearest Cafeī sit down and drink a cup and just look at people.

Last edited by GoingToFast; 10-09-2008 at 02:04 PM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote