View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 03:07 AM   #10
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Newly Awakened Needs Your Help

I know how you feel, I was littereally in a stupifying panic in the onset, then I tried to tell others (yeah, they all wanna put you in a rubber room). Then I just figured if I could plant a doubt, just one so maybe one person researched a little I had helped at least in a miniscule way.

Now that I look back, there were so many trying to wake me up in the past. One woman in Sams club seriously scared me, I thought she was out o' her gourd. Now I see her desperation at trying to make me see as a genuine effort to save me and mine. She was a complete stranger to me, and ive never seen her since which is odd considering how often I see other members more than once in the club. She went on and on about the skull and bones and the illuminati. The more she noticed i was not buying the louder she got and didnt stop her tirade till she was done telling me about her arsenal, her plans, and ending with which guns I must buy, what food, where to hide them and so on. Many others have done things throughout my life but none as flamboyant as her. I guess I must have been one of the harder ones to wake up! lol

Your path is yours, at least now you may make informed decisions concerning your future, whatever it may be. Just dont let the information make you sad, panicked, worry, or anything negative. Its hard not to for a litttle while but dont let it consume your life, let it be a positive thing and allow yourself to be a powerful aware positive being. A powerful positive force to be reckoned with.

The information can drag you down if you let it.

Your gonna be great, youll see.

ps, I know, ive seen the documenatry about sams club. You know now that I think about it, one of their employee's told me about zeitgeist, wrote it down for me and everything. Odd happenings in a reputeded bad institution.

Last edited by MMe M; 10-02-2008 at 03:10 AM.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote