View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 10:03 AM   #32
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This break up shows why we humans aren't ready to transcend. Or maybe ascend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
This division among the awake people that participate on this forum shows why we humans aren't ready to join the galactic community of beings that are committed to a service to others approach to life.

It's sad, but it's our current reality.

I'm not saying that none of us are ready to be part of a compassionate, loving world.

I'm just saying that Project Avalon is a well above average example of human activity, and the opposition is clearly here.

We have a long way to go to be ready to be a part of the enlightened planets of our galaxy.

I hope we become ready before it's too late.
".. the Kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you.
When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and
you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living
Father."

His disciples said to Him, "When will the Kingdom come?"
<Jesus said,> "It will not come by waiting for it. It will
not be a matter of saying 'Here it is' or 'There it is.' Rather,
the Kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth, and men
do not see it."

-The Gospel of Thomas

"There is nothing to practise. To know yourself, be yourself. To be yourself, stop imagining yourself to be this or that. Just be. Let your true nature emerge. Don't disturb your mind with seeking...

"This beingness, this conscious presence... is the beingness of every sentient being on the earth, the very soul of the entire universe, — and indeed, therefore, this-here-now, this conscious presence, cannot be anything other than God."

-Sri Nisargadatta
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote