View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 07:57 AM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Can a nuclear bomb destroy a human soul?

I've wondered about this sort of thing for a long time...but I have been afraid to research the subject. We seem to be on a very precarious perch. We are so very, very small in this vast Universe. Our physical lives are so very, very short in the vast sweep of time. We have been lied to about just about everything...resulting in a lack of confidence in just about anything. The survival of our individual souls, memories, identities, etc...beyond physical death...lifetime after lifetime...is a very pressing and important issue. Are there technologies or beings who can terminate a soul? Some religions speak of the annihilation of the wicked...body, mind, and soul. I grew up in one of these religous groups. Plus...the straight and narrow way which leads to eternal life was represented as being very straight and narrow. I have even wondered about the fate of the souls of those involved in the 9/11 horror...both perpetrators and victims. I'm willing to go through just about anything...if I live forever. Otherwise...what the hell is the point? I don't want any souls to ever be terminated. Not even demonic souls. Segregation...maybe...but not annihilation. I still want a Solar System Exorcism...but I don't want any being or any soul to be harmed in any way. I just want this Solar System to be rebooted...with a new program firmly in place. Then I'd like to work with the malevolents...to help them get back on track...if they ever were on track. Then they could potentially come back into this Solar System Sandbox...and play nice. One more thing...what the hell happened to the Founders aka the Ancients? What was the fate of their souls? That's the question I REALLY wish to have answered in an honest and comprehensive manner. THAT would answer a helluva lot of other questions.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-10-2010 at 08:35 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote