View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 02:13 AM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Knight of Malta anyone?

Zorgon: One thing which concerns me regarding the papacy...is the potential for corruption and subversion. If an organization can own the Pope...they pretty much own the world. The Vatican/Curia/Pope system of hierarchical governance is particularly prone to infiltration, subversion, and corruption. This observation is independent of any theological consideration. What if a new Pope was elected every 10 years by all of the priests in the Roman Catholic Church, worldwide? This would make it much more difficult to corrupt and control the church.

Unrelatedly, is the Roman Catholic Church based upon the Teachings of Jesus...or is it rooted in ancient Babylon? I don't have a problem with a philosophical and theological history pre-dating the writing of the Old Testament. But to consider the church as being 'Christian' the church must bow before the words of Christ...not before Ancient Tradition, the Pope of Rome...or those who control him.

What is the official position of the Roman Catholic Church regarding the Constitution of the United States...and the Constitutional Responsible Freedom which it provides for?

Malachi Martin indicated, some years ago, in 'The Keys of This Blood', that there was a three way struggle between the then Soviet Union, the United States, and the Vatican for control of the New World Order. The former Soviet Union is down, but not out. The United States is going down. Will Rome once again rule the world? Would this be theocratic tyranny? Would there be persecutions, crusades, and inquisitions...perhaps with the help of UN troops?

I long for a church which is at peace with the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution. How about the 'Knights of Christ' and the 'Teachings of Christ Society'? I'm not Catholic...yet I'm not anti-Catholic. I just want the Money-Changers and Satanists to be driven from the Temple. Otherwise, this world doesn't have a prayer...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-24-2009 at 02:27 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote