View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 11:06 PM   #3
aearion&manwathiel

Default Re: Kiwis-Kiwis-Kiwis

Well I dont know if we kiwis are full of s*** - my partner would redefine that angle of "conspiracy theorists" - as he always says, the one who aknowledges the conspiricy is not the conspiritor (so long as their consciousness doesnt seek to perpetuate the conspiricy by believing one is but a pawn in the conspiricy)!

We live in the misty Waitakere Ranges in West Auckland, and spend a great deal of time wandering in the bush. Lately we convene at the lookout of the Arataki Trail at least once a week and read from George Greens handbook (aloud, and those who wander past may hear what they will, or move along at their choice. We have met a few like minded individuals, and it is so wonderful to see the Law of Attraction manifest in these meetings!) - i call it my reality check. After a good five years of researching and reading on new paradigm topics i find daily life to be holographic to the infinate nature of the universe!

We would like to move forward out of auckland in the near future - a six month plan, and begin the next part of our journey - that is, creating consciousness communities. I figure Project Avalon is as good a place as any to start (but i dont think it should substitute for the real thing - actually meeting and proactively making changes in thought and deed).

If there are other kiwis out there, let ye-selves be known!

PS: Welcome to the Winning Side!

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 01:31 PM.