View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 10:38 AM   #11
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why isn't this forum following it's description?

my understanding is that the first forum was cut due to 95% off topic, and then we all had fun,many topics of high interest, investigating so to say.

and now its 90% off topic and so so much dissinfo that i have to catch my breath now and then, but seems like dissinfo and chill is OK...

it takes me a few min. to debunk or expose many of the topic on here(dont get it wrong, there are many good topics still on here), but dont bother arguing because many are still asleep,

and dont know their head for their tail, and talk about enlightment, love, light and so forth just to cover the fact that if you want change anything you cant do it without real work(it came crystal clear through the blossom case),

and yes i am an spiritual person but still have my common sense, and dont think love, light, magical beings, jesus, god, ETs is gona save us from PTB, the only salvation would be "action through reaction" and the govt know this and exploit it for all its worth...and i suspect they channel out much dissinfo to and they own us in physical and i bet they own the spiritual ether.. dont wana be rude but its sad

to all that see the point, thanks and cheers for the great work yall doin
motov is offline   Reply With Quote