View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 06:16 PM   #69
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Are people losing interest?

Hi gwangsun,

I don't think people are losing interest in the forum. If that was the case, people would be leaving the forum, but the opposite is true.

I could understand that after the speight of some interviews that were posted and that a certain calm, albeit temporary, seems to have come across the financial markets and the expectations of the elections in the US (where the majority of members of this forum are from), there seems to be less posting. However, once again the opposite is true.

The number of visits to the site and number of posts has been steadily increasing, however I would admit that the subject of the postings has, to a certain degree, moved accross from politics and economy to spirituality, but spirituality is one of the central themes of the forum.

One could be forgiven to think that the number of posts had dwindled, if the posts submitted were not of ones interest. For example, I like to post about the economy, but as the economy is not making too many headlines, I will not be commenting too much on the economy, nor try and make comments about something that is not in my field.

I see also that you personally posted 10 times since September. I would suggest that even with your limited numer of posts, you can't have lost interest, otherwise you would not be here to read my reply, nor have taken the trouble of posting the question of this thread in the first place. You would have simply gone off to another site...

Things not happening and we don't know why... it's for us to find out! We can't sit and wait for the information, we need to search for it and share it.
Important information has been posted in the forum, like the secret meeting of the Russian and US military in Finland, or the second 'stimulous' package that the US government is wanting to shore up the markets, or the bullion that is being secretly shipped around between certain countries and the scrapped invasion of Iran and the fighting in Syria.... it goes on, and all that information is in these forums, posted by real, concerned, likeminded people, very much like yourself and me.

As for monitoring what is being keystroked, that's a given. We've been monitored on the web for years. That's why when we make a search on Google about 'cars', in every site we go there are banner adertisements for cars and related products everywhere. Gen up on cookies, keyloggers, trojans etc. You will find that this has been going on for years. Nothing new.

Enjoy your time here. Help the others whenever you can.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwangsun View Post
I noticed over the past couple of days less and less posting and people logged into Project Avalon forums. What could be causing this?

I have noticed though alot of threads forecasting possible events that lately have not been turning out. I figure it could be one of two possibilities

1. Things are just not happening for various reasons we don't know.
or
2. The PTB are monitoring whats being spoken about on the net and are making sure events are not easily predicted and are purposely manipulating things so that those who are trying to foretell lose credibility.

What do you think?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote