View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 05:32 PM   #68
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are people losing interest?

yeah Genevieve, cheers to that thought!

Sunrunner you make an great point there about your ground crew. I think along that line too, there are loads of people I know who live where I grew up and are great people. They don't know what is about to happen but they do know something is up. And when/if a big change comes about they will be the main ones I will be with and try to explain what I can to them.
I plan to stay at home with my family and among these people and weather whatever may happen from there, and to that end I've been getting home as often as I can and preparing what I can. I want to be with and protect and help my family and friends and I think that spiritually that is for me the best thing.

I've met ground crew from nearby and we've discussed using the places near my home as our place, a rough plan is forming.
I think a lot of people though are still waiting for the definitive 'proof' before acting, and this is maybe some of the reason for a bit of cynicism against witness etc appearing, people getting all caught up in the flurry of events and expected events lately then calling foul cos nothing has happened.
Its good that nothing has happened. Long may it last. I really do think this is the calm before a storm though as people I meet from very varied backgrounds are all talking of something being in the air so to speak.
There's lots of proof, but tooooo much debating about it. if we all thought everything was fine we'd all be on facebook, so we need IMO to listen to the intuition that brought us here and make preparations of whatever type we feel is right, just in case. Which, to get back to the question posed in this thread title, is where i think a lot of the regular posters are spending their time. More prep, less post.
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote