View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 02:01 AM   #28
Norval
Banned

Default Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

Omshanti (you make me type alot good questions)
The so called "devil" would be the leader of them. The head honcho since being thrown
down has an attitude towards certain ones amongst mankind here on earth. Yes, image
and likeness can also be termed attributes and qualities. How much we may physically
look like our creators I don't know. It's not the planet the bad ET's want, it's us.
Mankind. They have been in basic control of this planet for several thousand years. The
war that is talked about in Revelations is a two part war. In times past the bad ET's have
fought amongst themselves. The myths of old for example. The last war was the battle
that cast the devil out of heaven along with all the rest of the Bad ET's. They weren't
wanted up there anymore. Not good neighbors. And yes, there is much about our DNA
and cross breading, the Nephelim. Six fingers and toes is a trait of alien DNA.
More later.

Swamisalami
IMO, the 666 said they haven't done their research. Its 616 in the oldest manuscripts.
I wasn't sure what video you had in mind.

Gazbom
Yes, "they" have been with us for all time since we were created and handed over for
"testing". Both good ET's and the bad ones. Good link of the ancient evidence.

Wolf67
There was a part added about 300 - 350 AD that was a trade mark amongst sailors of
old. Now it is removed from most modern bibles and is seldom even seen in a foot note.
This saying came from there, perhaps you have heard it; Red sky at night, sailors delight.
Red sky in morning, sailor takes warning." There were a few false parts, and many
mistakes that have been corrected too. But I wouldn't toss the baby out with the bath
water when it comes to the ET / bible connection just yet.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote