View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 12:02 AM   #2
Erin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Evidence of Afterlife

As I watched my uncle passing a few years back, he took his last shallow breath, then turned his head to my mother with his eyes of course closed, and gave a big smile. I was taken back by it for a few seconds. My mother later told me that she had a conversation with my uncle not so much earlier about the possibility of life after death, and that he'd find a way to let her know whether it was true.

Let me also share with you that before I knew anything about anything on topics of spirituality presented on this forum, I experienced what people would call phenomena surrounding the death of beings close to me--contact if you will in the form of a telepathic message or the presence of an orb within my proximity. There is more, but I'm making the point that proof of an afterlife as I've experienced it can come in different forms. There's more to realizing life after death than what science as we know it can. Be open in one's heart to receive proof--that's my findings, for what its worth. Peace and love to you.

Erin

Last edited by Erin; 03-19-2010 at 04:27 PM.
Erin is offline   Reply With Quote