View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 11:02 PM   #103
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The GFL says we must prepare to board the ships....

Quote:
Well there are several sources, Sacharias Sitchin and Ashayana Deane are my favourite
One says they are the gods that came to "teach" humanity everything
the other that yeah they did, but after they wiped humanity memory by crashing the electromagnetic grids and giving us instant alzhaimeins only to pass themselves as "gods"
The anunaki were created by the fallen Elohim to destroy the human angels which is all of us
They only have 10 strands of DNA and we have 12 so they had to do something to overpower us hence the memory wipe
To this day our DNA is scrambled, that is what is called junk DNA but there is no junk in it at all
Of course some humans helped them so we are not really that much of a victim
Love
PS the last memory wipe was recorded as the Tower of Babel (babble)
Well I can not verify this but find it quite interesting...thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Yeah, if we were alone but even Bill and Kerry talk about ET's don't they?

Black Ops... why do we have black ops?

How about the paintings in all the museums in the world showing flying saucers beaming lights

How about Pacal and the Mayan calendar?

How about William Cooper who said that goverments have agrements with negative ETs

How about the abductees?

Can we really hide under the carpet when the evidence is all over the place?
Do you think they will leave us alone? they haven't for thousand of hundreds of years

Love
Great questions!!! Kerry did make and publish a video of her response after having seen a craft de-cloak it self. I myself have seen enough personal signs to know that SOMETHING IS GOING ON!!!

Stay tuned...I shall try to do the same!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote