View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 12:24 AM   #17
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Blue Star: Project Camelot interviews Miriam Delicado

Those of you who feel the need for a different race of contactee remember, the indigenous people have the same knowledge apparently, Credo Mutwa has some things to say about ET's, the sources are out there. I'm also not digging the blonde/blue eyed thing...but the message of personal responsibility is the same-the only one I can say I am in perfect agreement with from any of these sources.

A tall blonde a short brown a giant yellow-who cares, all the particulars of her story were beside the point. Do I get her message? Yeah, it's the same one we keep hearing. So, I think it might be time for me to spend less time on the internet and more time out living this dream of brightening the corner where I am.

As for her delivery and it seeming odd or someone said untrustworthy or whatever, just remember after all, she is Canadian.

I'm not sure why Bill and Kerry say it's the best interview yet, It was very good, but I think of it as more of a culminating event of those that proceeded it. Does that make sense?
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote