View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 12:16 PM   #31
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan Video On Youtube

This resonates significantly with me, and an internal feeling or line of questioning I formed at least a decade ago. Interestlingly, this is also consistent with what the Handbook of the New Paradigm intimates. I will briefly touch on it for as a reminder for those whom have read, and a shared perspective for those whom have not.

The book states that the goal of the controllers and the beings that control them was to polarize the populace with enough negativity and horrorific events prior to the Earth's shift, so that once the shift was completed the Earth would be overwhelmed with enough negative consciousness/souls to convert the Earth into a Service to Self planet, instead of a Service to Others planet that it is scheduled to become. This includes lowering populations for easier control.

The book also touches on the Mayan Calendar and the Bible in terms of the end times. In one instance hinting at how the Bible states that only God knows when revelations would occur is a deception manipulated in the writings to keep the people from knowing and preparing spiritually, physically, and consciously, thus having power to shape things accordingly. It then hints that the Mayans and other indigenous cultures "knowing" of these events (year, time frame, dates) is much closer to the truth. I was initially weary of this when I first read it, but I believe we are seeing the rise in conciousness as the Mayan Calendar predicted and I believe we are seeing physical anomalies that suggest than now and 2012 (and after) may indeed be of great significance.

This is dead on what I've always felt years ago as a teen, after questioning certain preachings in the church I grew up in. Especially the prophecies. I often shared with people (who would listen) that we had the power to change our experiences and prophecies are possible results of our efforts. I often would ask them "Why would a prophet (ancient and modern) be allowed or bothered to tell us of doom and gloom without there being absolutely nothing we can do about it?"

Bill,
I will share this as part of a similar project I've launched a year ago, which I'm sure you and Kerry are aware of. Including one, that you are not..

I encourage each of you to send this (or something similar in terms of message/awaking) to your city officials (not your state). This will be Police Chiefs, Mayors, City Council, even military in your area. These are the people whom are more apt to actually review and digest this information, than those on a state level. These will also be the people who will decide to take action or not, which will ultimately require them to carry the message to others above them and to those necessary. Then the State receives it from the powers of the city, which applies more pressure than you could directly.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote