View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 02:50 PM   #23
Subvert3D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Northern Ireland.........Greetings and Salutations!!

Hey guys and gals...........

How would you all feel if I asked Project Avalon to move our posts into the Ireland catagory??

Understand this, this is not in any way a political decision, I have no time at all for the pathetic, sad state of affairs we found our country in for the last 30yrs. It is purely a geographical decision. That is, if this is all about setting up communities I find it highly unlikely that we would be able to swim across the Irish Sea to set up camp with our Scotish, Welsh and English brothers and sisters. Not unless of course we all find ourselves able to walk on water!!

Plus the poor oul Ireland catagory only has 2 posts!!

Let me know how you all feel about this as I imagine that this may be controversial for some folks (although I hope not, I hope we are all well rounded individuals that laugh at all that nonsense politic!!)

A big HAAALLLLOOOOO to Feardia, Pilgrim, Lochinvar, Scrufficus and Son of Eire. Great to see ya's here guys, lets hope we see ya's here regularly!!

Do ya know what guys, I'm lovin' all this, tis blowin' me away. Its all finally startin' to kick off............this is the beginning: we meet and converse.

Next step: startin' to get organised. I reckon we should give another wee bitta time for new members and then we should think about havin' a meet.

Personally, we (Nire Riada and I) have already started to stalk up on food and water. What I'm thinkin' is if we have a meet, sod the bar or someones home, how about a good oul walk up a mountain somewhere. What I'm thinkin' to do is bury a stalk of survival gear, plus the munchies, up on high ground. This should probably be somewhere central in Ireland so that we all stand a chance to make it to that point if things kick off. How would you all feel about this?? (LOL......don't worry if ya tink this is a stupid idea, let me know, I wouldn't take any hurt, I became egoless quite a while ago!!! )

I'm also startin' to look for good info on the net for the likes of subsistance farming, crop rotation etc

Does anyone know where we can get natural sources of vitamin D3 (apart from the sun!!) I ain't checked that out yet.

I think we need to be proactive here and start throwing out ideas!! So all are welcome.

Quote:
and stay off the westlink our new £40m swimming pool
LOL.......Feardia, I hear ya dude and the wee vid is cool but I don't tink we're completely ****** though. High ground, nice en central is screamin' at me. Ireland won't go down without a fight. :-)

Quote:
I'm an ol' fella of 59 and I'm retard....sorry..retired.
LOL.........Pilgrim, well cool man!!!

Quote:
ha ha must have been the football thing i take it , biggest female growing sport in ni.
Yeppers Mopbucket, the football ting threw me.....LOL

Cheers guys and speak soon!!

Last edited by Argante; 09-12-2008 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Mod edit for profanity
Subvert3D is offline   Reply With Quote