View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 01:09 AM   #17
Scooby

Default Re: Mon-atomic elements

I took monotomic Gold for two months and consumed a good amount of silver as well. It resulted in an increase in frequency and I had a ringing in my ears (extremely high pitch) that is still there today but not as intense as it was when taking it. It wasn't a burden though as I was able to easily ignore it and function as if it was a very normal thing or natural is the only way to describe it. I became aware during this time and was praying for wisdom and had a spiritual awakening which was intense for about two weeks I didn't leave the house but was led around the internet on a learning expedition and an awakening to the NWO, Illuminati, true origins and events before Noah. The true placement of the hidden ark of the covenant and realization by experience that I am an immortal spirit being in a physical body. God's spirit led me to great revelations and it resulted in a shift from being religious to becoming spiritual and that Religion as a whole is luceferian and was able to reject major evil spirit influences in my life. I know I have been laffed at by a few friends when I tried to share but I don't have them as friends anymore as My spirit is now able to see other peoples spirits and or feel their energy and theirs was vial. In fact most Americans are being seduced and burdened by a dark spirit hold on them. I spent a lot of money and quit because I couldn't afford it anymore I suggest that it not be used if you aren't at the very least a believer in the Most High creator and are in relationship with him as it can also lead to demonic possession and or demonic influence if not spiritually aware and somewhat mature and anchored. The silver is great for healing as is platinum. powdered Gold is is the same thing as the shew bread of Solomon's temple and can be used to reveal a persons spiritual base. That's why Moses crushed the golden calf and melted it down and cast it on the =water and made them drink it. So he could expose those evil spirits in the camp that influenced the tribes to turn to Baal. Resulting a mêlée that killed many in the camp of Israel. Take with care. One more thing if you order it in water suspension it is very weak and will take around 3000.00 bucks worth to get real results. I recommend a thorough listen to full mp3 recordings of Dave Hudson before trying it.