Old 12-15-2009, 04:20 AM   #61
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Baby, Young, Mature, Old Souls ... Michael Teachings

here's a little more - old archieves stuff

Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 10:53:39 EST
Subject: Re: Infinite

In a message dated 12/22/97 4:36:34 AM, Shepherdh wrote:

In Yarbro, the "infinite soul" brings massive planetary spiritual upheaval and transformation. Mother Meera sounds like she works more one-on-one. >>

Um, she says she works with the planet bringing in this new energy. that's her #1 job. Many Europeans feel she has cleaned up Germany, much to their suprise. And to mine. We were only in the south, but it felt sparkling, fresh, and luminous energetically. I was prepared to cringe esp. since I usually want to run from the heavy beams of German restaurants!

Shepherd, I am curious where you would put Sai Baba whom I see as the most expanded of the transcendentals.

Joya

Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 19:30:20 EST
Subject: Mother Meera and Sai Baba

Dear Joya,

Mother Meera says she works with the planet bringing in
this new energy. that's her #1 job. Shepherd, I am curious
where you would put Sai Baba whom I see as the most
expanded of the transcendentals.

A client of mine was the assistant to Muktananda in India for several years, and heard all the guru gossip. Evidently, many gurus disapproved of Sai Baba because they felt that he did the "show off" phenomenal stuff at the expense of what it's really about. A friend of hers, a young man, went to see Sai Baba, and the man told her that Sai Baba had come on to him and masturbated him. Other gurus felt that Sai Baba was taking energy from young men's semen to "fuel" his phenomenal accomplishments.

I know that he has beautiful messages, and I sense that he does a lot of good, but spiritual expertise does not guarantee that someone has done the necessary mental/emotional work to get it together on those levels. In fact, many spiritual paths neglect or even discourage doing that work, although new age spirituality is joining the mental/emotional with the spiritual. It appears that Sai Baba was taking advantage of his power over those who were seeking to get some of his needs met in a way that wasn't completely clean and clear.

OTOH (On the other hand), evidently even Gandhi had his ethical lapses--we are all human, after all--although they likely took place before the transcendental soul entered. There are people all over the world--especially in India, which has such a rich spiritual tradition--who are doing extraordinary things spiritually. I recently read "Autobiography of a Yogi," by Paramhansa Yoganana, and it is full of remarkable accounts of gurus, etc. who performed "miracles" similar to what Jesus did, and other things as well. "Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East" also documents these things. Occult masters, as they are called in Yarbro, by definition, have transcended the limitations of ordinary human consciousness and can do things like that. That alone does not signify the entrance of a transcendental or infinite soul; it may just be that the soul in residence is quite accomplished in those areas. Often the message, though, is that we are all ultimately capable of such things.

BTW, Bob Zelman, whom you introduced me to, is a healer who also works with clearing planetary energies, although probably not on the same scale as Mother Meera. Many, many people, both physical and nonphysical, are working on this today.

I believe that anyone doing good, necessary work aligned with truth can receive nonphysical energetic assistance. Some of that energy may be called transcendental (from a reunited entity) or infinite (from a reunited cadre). Basically, we're given as much (and the kind of) energy as we can effectively handle. There are many powerful people, such as Mother Meera, who can channel a lot of higher energies.

Love,
Shepherd
There is no difference. Since the 1960s, humanity's psychological sophistication has been growing by leaps and bounds. I'm sure we still have a long way to go, but what was once unquestioned, or seen as being perfectly okay or the right and proper way is now understood as being a violation. Those spiritual traditions that do not integrate or even discourage psychological awareness (as many do) remain stuck in inappropriate behaviors, although in most cases no harm is meant.

The guru tradition (with the absolute power of an authority figure) stems from baby soul times when it was probably the fast track to growth, and still may be when we're in our own spiritual childhood. When I was 16, I became involved with Emissaries of Divine Light (not to be confused with Divine Light Mission), a fine but somewhat cultish spiritual organization in which we looked on the leader as being virtually infallible. EDL had a hierarchal system of leadership, and members were expected to follow their "focalizer" without much questioning. That whole system has fallen apart now, but at the time, it was what I needed. I had little self-discipline and no means of accessing my own power and inner guidance. It is said that you have to learn how to follow before you can lead. However, after I learned the lessons of that phase, EDL no longer enriched me spiritually (I was euphoric at first to have discovered this "family"). I stayed too long out of loyalty, which often happens in the guru system.

I was not harmed or scarred from my EDL experience, although many members feel now that they were. It gave me an excellent grounding in basic spiritual principles that I still value, but it also kept me stuck in some limited beliefs that I only sprang free from when I started working with a remarkable psychotherapist who was also psychic.

Best,
Shepherd

here's a little more - old archieves stuff

Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 10:53:39 EST
Subject: Re: Infinite

In a message dated 12/22/97 4:36:34 AM, Shepherdh wrote:

In Yarbro, the "infinite soul" brings massive planetary spiritual upheaval and transformation. Mother Meera sounds like she works more one-on-one. >>

Um, she says she works with the planet bringing in this new energy. that's her #1 job. Many Europeans feel she has cleaned up Germany, much to their suprise. And to mine. We were only in the south, but it felt sparkling, fresh, and luminous energetically. I was prepared to cringe esp. since I usually want to run from the heavy beams of German restaurants!

Shepherd, I am curious where you would put Sai Baba whom I see as the most expanded of the transcendentals.

Joya

Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 19:30:20 EST
Subject: Mother Meera and Sai Baba

Dear Joya,

Mother Meera says she works with the planet bringing in
this new energy. that's her #1 job. Shepherd, I am curious
where you would put Sai Baba whom I see as the most
expanded of the transcendentals.

(On the other hand), evidently even Gandhi had his ethical lapses--we are all human, after all--although they likely took place before the transcendental soul entered. There are people all over the world--especially in India, which has such a rich spiritual tradition--who are doing extraordinary things spiritually. I recently read "Autobiography of a Yogi," by Paramhansa Yoganana, and it is full of remarkable accounts of gurus, etc. who performed "miracles" similar to what Jesus did, and other things as well. "Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East" also documents these things. Occult masters, as they are called in Yarbro, by definition, have transcended the limitations of ordinary human consciousness and can do things like that. That alone does not signify the entrance of a transcendental or infinite soul; it may just be that the soul in residence is quite accomplished in those areas. Often the message, though, is that we are all ultimately capable of such things.

BTW, Bob Zelman, whom you introduced me to, is a healer who also works with clearing planetary energies, although probably not on the same scale as Mother Meera. Many, many people, both physical and nonphysical, are working on this today.

I believe that anyone doing good, necessary work aligned with truth can receive nonphysical energetic assistance. Some of that energy may be called transcendental (from a reunited entity) or infinite (from a reunited cadre). Basically, we're given as much (and the kind of) energy as we can effectively handle. There are many powerful people, such as Mother Meera, who can channel a lot of higher energies.

Love,
Shepherd

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-15-2009 at 04:35 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote