View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 03:31 AM   #4
saintsalmon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Need some insight

I was more under the impression that it was one of the egyptian gods. And even read that Greeks got some of their Gods from the egyptian. So you probably went to Wiki but I read this book The Orion Mystery and Anubis was very important like wiki said in the mumification process and such things but what was interesting also was that some discoveries were preceded with seeing a jackal which is Anubis, and following Anubis. And it seemed that Anubis might be seen as a sign that discoveries were on the way. Either way remind this presence that it is your body not its. you are your own property, you are a child of god or light, if you believe. things like this. What ever is going on I suggest that you not welcome it in. There is no need to fear. Fear negates love. This might all sound corny about god/angels but i do believe that this is your best defense. Ask for help from god or angels, light workers. Drugs can weaken your natural defense against intruders as well as negative emotions, and actions harmful to others and dependencies. I will see what else i can find out. Untill then. Follow the path of light. stay positive Ill try to get back with more info on Anubis.

Sending you some love as well
peace be
saintsalmon is offline   Reply With Quote