View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 02:47 AM   #20
Racsouran
Banned

Default Re: Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
This is a reply to the last two posts.

The reason im doing this, the reason im even bothering my *** writing this post and putting myself out there for other people is because im not sure if you are aware of it or not but many young people are killing themselves, dangling themselves off the end of a rope, or throwing themselves out in front of a train because the emotional difficulties they are encountering in life are too damn much for them to cope.

Now to say that all of these are indigo children would be an exajuration, but im pretty sure that many of them are.

Now if it takes me having to label them to help them THEN THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM GONNA DO.

Theres plenty of people out there who cope just fine and get on with life just fine.
Good for you Your one of the lucky ones.

But there are many people who are an inch away from dangling off the end of a rope and all you people can do is argue about labeling. Big ****** wow if i put a label on something, im doing it for a purpose and all you are doing rascoursan is bringing an argument to a thread that is designed to HELP PEOPLE. Is that how you get your kicks?

Its not for you so bugger off.

Does it really pain you that much to see someone trying to help someone else?

you are not the savior of anyone, you are asking people to shut the **** up because you think your so called task is one of a altruistic ego. But you diminish the power of the people by doing so.

the day you will recognize you knowledge is not saving anyone, the day you will change, like myself seven years ago, i was like you, just such a fool. You have NOT the power to saving anyone, even here with any hints. A forum to help people?, lol, people to be helped need much more than just saying to them "i looove you so much"", or a "you are special born"; thatīs ridiculous, Ego feeding, ego desperation.

While i consider ego useful as a tool, this indigo things is the other side of the coin: one in wich sheep enters because they need sheperds: nothing really improves, all really stays the same.

Cīmon sheeps, BE sheeps. You deserve it, donīt blame me, blame yourselves. Such hippocrisy....

You act like many deceivers, calling to desperation and deep awful emotional human states to justify your actions. I will never trust even the minimum 10% such kind of people. You are not the leaders of anything in this planet, period.

I donīt ******* even care what kind of mess you do here, i was only stating that you should have bumped the old topic about this indigo things, no more. Now, you got this as a consecuence of your actions, because i accept the responsability.

Last edited by Argante; 10-12-2008 at 11:12 PM. Reason: vulgarity
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote