View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 04:40 AM   #96
Crow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: understanding death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realview View Post
One should certainly fear death. Pretending with philosophy is useless, mental-ism is useless. If you are not certain where you will go and what you will be next you should certainly fear death. Imagining is worthless, believing is worthless, fear death and look for real proof now. The mind is a terrible liar, anyone can fabricate delusions of their spiritual status and future. Fear of death is a very good thing. Those who pretend to not fear death, fear it the most.
I respectfully disagree with you.

I have died many times, 57 on earth in fact, as we all have 'died'.

In my most immediate past life, my death was tragic, a young soldier in Vietnam, scared, upset at being drafted, and my life ended in a flash. It felt like a sudden surprise. As my spirit lifted out of my body I saw my best friend in Vietnam dead next to me, and I sobbed. As my unit continued to fight, I did not hesitate to leave the scene and I was tugged up over the jungle canopy, lifted into the stars. I could sense a light envelope me, and my battered soul and drained energy was greeted by my guide in the brightest light I could ever imagine. I personally did not see a tunnel, but a grayish white energy 'capture me'. It was surreal.

(BTW I have gone back and validated my past lives, and I have described things in my past that I have never, ever been aware of in this lifetime)

I have died and I will die again. I do not fear death because I have been there, and trust me, it is not to be feared. It is to be welcomed.
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote