View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 05:37 PM   #14
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Today my 6 year old girl got the Swine Flu Vaccine and I'm scared!

[QUOTE=Tamarie;253217]My daughter has been leukemia free for 2 years now, but she still needs to get regular blood tests to make sure it does not come come back. Today my husband took her in to the Westmead Children's Hospital (in Syd, Australia) for just this reason, but was also advised by her treating oncology doctor that she "should" have the swine flu vaccine. QUOTE]

Dear Tamarie, I know exactly how you feel ! My niece had leukemia when she was 5 years old. She is 19 now and has been free of the disease for for at least 10 years now, Thank God.

She's a medical student now and was forced to take that damn vaccine, because some of her duties include hospital work.
Well when I found out, I went bazerk. I wrote to as many 'alternative' doctors as I knew.
Basically, what you need to do is to give her something that helps the body rid itself of toxins and heavy metals, all of which are in that vaccine.

Take a look at what doctor Deagle suggested we do:
Vaccine Recovery Protocol...

ChelorMAX two caps three times per day for one month, then one three times per day
Liquid Zeolite Humic 20 drops three times per day
Green Tea Supreme one capsule four times per day
NutriDefense one capsule four times per day
Nutrimmune one capsule four times per day

Blessings,
Dr Bill Deagle MD

You can e-mail him yourself at:
drbilldeagle@hotmail.com

His website: http://www.nutrimedical.com/

His products are a bit expensive, but if you search, you can find similar products at cheaper prices.
Try not to worry too much.

Last edited by yiolas; 03-10-2010 at 05:40 PM.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote