View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #79
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reptilians and Mind Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Are you suggesting that there are no perfectly reptilian possessed politicians and clergy? Are you certain that the United Nations and the City-States do not take orders from Malevolent Non-Human Beings
Thats the thing, we can't be certain of anything. I certainly am 'not' certain in any 'absolute' way, no. Ortho you know how much I adore your threads and your posts are wonderfully composed and passionate, but mate it concerns me when these topics are discussed as facts, they are in the realm of speculation, and while I'm sure that much of the things discussed here are true, I'm also sure that some of it is pure speculation.

Notice I don't say anything to Manchild like: "your reptilian experiences didn't happen" -- why? well, I have an opinion, but I can't know for certain or imply that someone is dishonest. Just remember that when we're discussing things this deep, it is far beyond the realm of certainty. I have no issues with any of your concepts Ortho, I disagree with some things, I point em' out, but that's it. Perhaps I should learn to say thank you more often because these are great threads and I really enjoy them, I don't know why I always come off like a jerk.

So, thank you
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote